Thank you for visiting www.dougans-international.com. Your privacy is important to us!
What information do we collect about you?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us and/or subscribing to our website services;
- Information about any transactions carried out on this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our products.
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of data about your visit to our website:
- Statistical information that our website automatically gathers via Google Analytics such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views.
How do we use your information?
Any of the information that we collect from you may be used in the following ways:
- To fulfil your requests for services that we offer;
- To respond to your enquiries;
- To process transactions;
- To offer you other programmes, products or services that we may believe to of interest to you;
- To personalise and provide you with a better online experience on our website;
- To improve our customer service;
- To improve our website – we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you;
- To enable us to conduct market research and other surveys.
How do we protect your information?
We recognise your need for appropriate protection and management of personally identifiable information you may share with us. We have put in place appropriate electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and help prevent unauthorised access, maintain data security and correctly use the information we collect online. The importance of security for all personally identifiable information associated with our users is of utmost concern to us. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, DI cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we make our best effort to ensure its security on our systems.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade or transfer your personal information to any outside parties. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in developing and operating our website, conducting our business or servicing you as long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our website policies or protect ours or others rights, property or safety.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postal address: P.O. Box 3748, Rivonia, 2128, South Africa
- Tel: +27 (0)11 807-7184
© All rights reserved.